Saturday, February 20, 2010

$17.21! You Decide Is There A Gold Rush Now

A few weeks ago I was presented with the question is the business Gold Rush Now legite? Can you really send in gold jewelry (broken or condition of gold doesn't matter,) or other items and actually receive money for them? Well, after hearing this question numerous times, and seeing Steve Wilkos (of Jerry Springer fame) brag about it on late night television, I decided to take the plunge and see for myself. What I report here is my personal actions, experience, and outcome. I in no way ask you to substitute your judgment for my own-this is what I can honestly report happened to me. After reading the fine print on the website www.goldrushnow.com I followed a few simple steps to get things moving along:

Rather than have the Gold Rush Bundle sent to me to package my items, I decided to select the option of printing out the pre-paid Fed Ex. shipping label so I could get things moving quickly. It took just minutes to do that. I rounded up some gold items that were just laying around the house, some were just collecting dust, others were earrings I couldn't find the mate too etc. Nothing really expensive as far as I could remember or sentimental. I just wanted to see what was going to happen.

I found some bubble wrap, a small box, taped the label on as isntructed, dropped the box off in a nearby Fed Ex drop off box and waited. Within days an email arrived indicating my items had been received and a check was on the way. I was stunned, but decided to wait until a check actually arrived and was in hand before making any final decisions. A few days later it did! The amount, $17.21! I wasn't expecting a fortune, and again remember I sent gold items that had only one earring etc. So, anything I received was considered a bonus.

I would like to also note-there is a form to complete where you can include the value you estimate your items to be, and include it in your packaging. SO, I would suggest checking more closely if you choose to send things more valuable and are concerned about this.

When I took the check to the bank, I was still skeptical as to if I could actually cash the check. I have checked out numerous business opportunities through the years, and nothing surprises me much anymore. With the recession in full swing, there are more scams than ever occuring.

The check was cashed and voila! I had $17.21 in hand. Not a fortune, but more than I had before. Besides, if you have extra jewelry just collecting dust around the house, gather it up, send it off and collect a few extra dollars. I found it much easier to do this rather than answering some of the surveys other businesses allow you to do to generate money. See my previous Cash Crate blog report if you are unsure of what I am referring to.

Is this for you? You decide, but I have found that Gold Rush Now is a legite way to put a little extra in your pocket.

If you have had an experience with this company, and want to share it with our readers. Leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment