Friday, February 26, 2010

1 Ongoing Scam? Earning Money by Stuffing Envelopes


No matter how many years I write, no matter how long I do business, I constantly am asked the same question about earning money stuffing envelopes at home. While this is a wonderful thought, the idea of earning lots of money for the sole purpose of stuffing envelopes seems unrealistic. I've seen plenty of ads in tabloids, magazines, newspapers promoting this business venture etc. I have responded to a couple of these ads that require you to send in a dollar to start your job opportunity. In return you get some instructions.... but to get off into the specifics of what I have discovered are detailed basically the same in this article http://www.projectpayday.com/articles/stuffing-envelopes.cgi. So, the next time you decide to follow this work at home opportunity, think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment