Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will Sending the Gold Put Money in Your Pocket?


Well, I have had many questions emailed to me about various items in the business world, and one I received recently captured my attention. I decided since I was unsure of the answer, I would investigate. I don't have a final verdict yet, but I will let you know in full detail as soon as I do. A fan in need of some immediate additional monies asked about a company she had seen advertised on television and wondered if they were telling the truth when they advised viewers to send in their old, unwanted jewelry for cash. "Can this be that simple?" Hmmm, I wondered.

I gathered infomation on Gold Rush Now when I saw Steve Wilkos (former police officer and bodyguard for the Jerry Springer show,) on television late one night raving about how simple the process was. He trusted no other company like this one he proclaimed.

I went online and read through the instructions and fine print, filled out the online form indicating I wanted to print the Fed X label on to my printer to speed up the process... Tonight, I will gather old earrings, necklaces etc. that I no longer use, place them in a box with my items gently protected by bubble wrap and send them on their way. What will the outcome be? is this a way to make a little extra cash? I don't know, but stay tuned because you know you will receive a report on MY experience, then you can form your own opinion. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Swannee Rivers said...

Below is a comment emailed to me by one of my blog followers. I thought it was definitely worth sharing with the rest of you.

Hello, I live in the Dallas area. Around Christmas time, I actually attended a "Gold Party". A friend had a consultant come over to her house. As we came in, she took us individually into another room and priced our gold. She gave us CASH on the spot. I only had a few pieces but was shocked when she gave me $280 cash!!! I can't wait to hear your results. One friend that was at this party, now does this 'business' in her spare time.
S.Walker-Texas

Post a Comment