Friday, January 29, 2010

How Much Money Will the Gold Put in My Pocket?

It has been approximately one week since I gathered my collection of gold earrings, watches, necklaces... broken or otherwise that I was no longer going to use;boxed them up and mailed them via Fed Ex. This was done to examine the advertisements seen in newspapers, magazines,and on television regarding earning money for sending in your gold. I still do not have the final outcome of this money making opportunity. However, yesterday I received an email from Gold Rush Now that indicated my jewelry had been received, and my check from the company for this jewelry was on the way. According to the email, it should arrive within the next five days. I cannot wait to see how much this check is going to be. Will it make me smile and gasp from surprise, or will I start laughing and go in to hysterics from the dollar amount? I don't know, but stay tuned because here you will learn the truth about my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment