Monday, January 25, 2021

Life Reflection

 There are times when I sit down and write for the purpose of writing and creating a new article, book etc. Then there are times that I sit down to rethink about an experience that may have happened during the day, or something that I have seen. As I did this earlier, I heard the sound of what I believed was a street cleaner passing by, but soon discovered it was hail pounding my home and the street in front of it. I looked in fascination, and within a short time it had stopped. In my moment of stillness I was reminded that this hail was somewhat like life. It caused a momentary interruption (as people ran to escape it, and cars slowed down for safety reasons.) Often obstacles pop up, but do not last for long. Similar to a writing roadblock or any other challenge. I was reminded that one must prepare the best they can, take steps that will continue to move you forward, and in the right direction towards meeting your goals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment