Saturday, June 20, 2020

Coming This Summer!


GUESS WHAT? You asked for it, and now it is happening? After writing Healthcare Under Duress: An 
Inside Look at the University of Washington Billing Scandal I needed to pause. Time was needed to recover from much that had happened. Many people have asked me for a while to put out an audiobook, but the weight of years of grinding to finish the initial battle had taken its toll. Now, the time is right.

In recent months I have received numerous emails from readers asking me questions about my experience, some I have heard before, many of my responses I have never spoken about. So, I will finally answer some of those questions for the first time. I will feature responses from an interview with my friend, whistleblower, Mark Erickson on my site as well. Would I do it all over again? Let me take you on a journey. It will be happening here because I am not finished, and with COVID running rampant neither is healthcare fraud. COMING SUMMER 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment