Monday, May 9, 2011

Bubbles Make You Look for Sure!


I always like to share interesting things with my readers when I see them, and with the economy still in an unstable state I am continuously looking to see how people are promoting their businesses. I saw an interesting promotional tactic the other day that caught my attention.

What looked like a million bubbles (slight exaggeration but there were alot,) were flying from the top of what appeared to be a pipe sitting on a car, and floating towards the sky. Music was blasting from the vehicle as well.

The attraction made you look, and believe me I did because I was curious to see what type of business was being promoted. It was a housecleaning business. As I glanced around everyone seemed to be smiling, and pointing. This business owner had succeeded in doing what they intended to do, and that was catch attention.

Have you recently seen a catchy means of business promotion? If so leave a comment and share with us what you observed. If you have used something that has worked well for your business promotion-let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment